Open Access Policy
- The International Journal on Innovations and Online Education is an online-only title
- Online access is granted on annual basis. Subscriptions commence with the first issue of the current year and expire with the publication of the last issue for the given year
- License for online access via IP address is granted and is subject to the institutions range network and number of users
- IP addresses will be verified by Begell House staff. Your network administrator may be contacted if additional clarification is necessary. Please consult with your network administrator to determine your IP addresses, subnets, and other critical information about your institution's network configuration. The change of IP address should be sent to: orders
- All subscription prices listed are for single-site access. Online access for multiple sites is subject to additional fees. Please contact Begell House for further information regarding multiple site pricing
- The following types of license agreements are available:
- Institutional Trial License download
- Institutional Subscription License download download
- Individual Single-User License download download
Note: Individual Single-User licenses are authorized only under special, pre-arranged agreement with Begell House Inc.
Prices and Conditions
Prices and Payments
- Prices apply for non-profit, public, and academic institutions
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. All payments should be made in U.S. dollars
- Begell House will process orders within 48 hours
If you have any questions please call us at: +1 (203) 456-6161 or fax: +1 (203) 456-6167; e-mail: orders
For consortia agreement please contact meghan
- No cancellations are accepted once online access has been granted. All payments are final and non-refundable
- 5% commission on new sales unless other agreement with the publisher has been made
- For agency agreements contact orders
Open Access Options and Policies
Green Open Access
- Articles are peer-reviewed
- An author may share their original accepted manuscript with the public by posting it on the author's website and/or making it available for download
- An author may enable public access to their original accepted manuscript via the website of the author's institution and after an embargo period
- An author's original accepted manuscript must include a citation for the original published work and must also provide a link to the Begell House website at which the published work resides
Gold Open Access
- Articles are peer-reviewed
- Articles can be published in open access journals or hybrid open access journals
- The public has open access to the final published article
- The pubic may download the published article
Prices and Payment for Article Publishing Charge (APC)
- Prices apply to authors, non-profit, public, and academic institutions.
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
- Begell House will process payments within 48 hours.
- Our APCs range from $1,500-3,200 USD. Specific prices can be found on the individual journal's homepage.
- If you have any questions, please call us at: +1 (203) 456-6161 or fax: +1 (203) 456-6167; e-mail: email@example.com
- No cancellations are accepted once Gold Open Access has been selected. All payments are final and non-refundable.
Download Open Access Licenses
Green and Gold licenses will help maximize the impact of your article, getting the most extensive coverage and use. Details for Begell House Open Access policies can be found by clicking on one of the following options: